[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalkingScripts question

  • From: "Raymond" <r.jansen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:11:44 +0100

Yeh, that documentation, its that large, I think its hard to get it perfect
every time. There are a lot of mistakes due to changes in the scripts,.
Maybe we can help Dancing Dots by sending the mistakes.

DD, Is this a good idea? And if so, give us a email address, so that all the
mails can be collected by one person.

Regards,

Raymond