[ddots-l] CakeTalkingScripts question

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:02:23 -0500

Hello Listers,

Well, I've given up on getting answers to this or any other questions from
Dancing Dots.  I guess for support, we're kind of on our own.  so I thought
I'd put this one out on the list and see what I can learn.

I'm using Sonar3 & CT 3.5 with jaws 5.1 on windows XP home, and yes,
everything checks out fine when I run the test configuration script from
within sonar.

The problem is, when traversing markers with the control+F11 key
combinations, it only works in the forward direction.  That is, Control+F11
does advance to the next marker, but Control+F11 twice quickly does not move
me back to the previous marker.  In fact, it acts like two single hits on
F11-moving me forward two markers.

Its a small thing I suppose, but the fact that I can't get an anser to it is
really bugging me.

I'm also getting really screwy results when scrubbing audio-the scrubbing
works, but when I try to select/split using X and XX, things go haywire.
But, that's a problem for another day.

Any help on the controlF11 thing greatly appreciated.

Phil Halton