[dbaust] RSB Focus, Vision Extra and Focal Point – 1197AM - 5RPH Adelaide

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:57:04 -0700 (PDT)

RSB Focus, Vision Extra and Focal Point – 1197AM - 5RPH AdelaideSent: Thursday,
26 April, 2012 12:48 PMFrom: "Peter Greco" <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our guest on RSB Focus is Heather Sheldon, Regional Co-ordinator for the Royal
Society for the Blind, for the Northern area of South Australia, talking about
her Role and the RSB's Services.<hsheldon@xxxxxxxxxxx>www.rsb.org.au

You can hear Heather's interview, go towww.rphadelaide.org.au/Webcast.html

The program to download is RSB Focus.Our guest on Vision Extra is Robyn Gaile,
CEO of Blind Citizens Australia putting some meat on the bone regarding the
announcement of audio description on ABC TV and the eligibility of people for
the House Hold Assistance Scheme, and Courageous Connections Details for
Tasmania.www.bca.org.auwww.digitalready.gov.au/government-assistance/household-assistance-scheme.aspx

You can hear Robyn's interview, go towww.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3

Our guests on Focal Point are:Graham Pearce, telling us about his editing for
Wikipedia and also his Role helping to make Wikipedia accessible, and his work
for Paralympics and Paralympian history,http://www.hopau.paralympic.org.au/

Lynne Warmsley, a resident of Port Lincoln, talking about services, or lack of
in country areas of South Australia, and a snapshot of life for a person who is
blind or vision impaired in country South Australia,http://www.portlincoln.net/

Lui Palombi, President of the Adelaide Branch of Blind Citizens Australia,
promoting a Survey for Adelaide Branch Members and previewing the State
Convention on the last week end of October this
year.<adelaide@xxxxxxxxxx>www.bca.org.au

You can hear these interviews, go towww.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3

RPH Adelaide Incorporated is a not-for-profit, disability service provider
delivering a reading and information service to the print handicapped via radio
1197am RPH Adelaide. 1st Floor Building 4 at 32-56 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Mile End SA 5031 Phone: 08 8234 1197    RegardsPeter
Greco<peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>http://www.rphadelaide.org.au   __._,_.___  ;