[dbaust] ndis PM

  • From: "Trudy Ryall" <trudy.ryall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jacqui Ward - SARU'" <sarujac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michelle's Home Emails" <m1stevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Heather Lawson" <lawsonhj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:16:34 +1000

      FYI

      Fantastic news - we have just received an email from Prime Minister Julia
Gillard confirming she will attend one of our Make it Real rally events on
Monday, April 30.

      The Prime Minister will address the rally in Sydney at the Allphones
Arena at Olympic Park.

      We want to share the email with you. It reads:

      Dear Friends,

      On Monday, thousands of people from around the country will gather in
capital cities to show their support for a National Disability Insurance Scheme
(NDIS).

      I'll be joining you at the Sydney rally because I want to make the NDIS a
reality too.

      You and I know the current system is letting people with disability down
and it's time for change. Monday's rally is going to be an important one.

      I'm looking forward to joining you at Sydney Olympic Park.

      See you on Monday.

      Julia

      Our nation's leaders are listening - so don't miss this chance to have
your voice heard.

      It's more important than ever that we hit the streets on Monday and show
everyone that we will not stop until the NDIS becomes a reality.

      We will see you all on Monday - and don't forget to wear red!

      Yours,

      The Every Australian Counts campaign team
      www.everyaustraliancounts.com.au

  -----