[dbaust] RSB Focus, Vision Extra and Focal Point – 1197AM - 5RPH Adelaide

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:42:01 -0700 (PDT)

From: Peter Greco <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: RSB Focus, Vision Extra and Focal Point – 1197AM
-  5RPH Adelaide

Our guest on RSB Focus is Isobel Laverty, Co-ordinator for
the Royal Society for the Blind's, Print Alternatives Service.

http://www.rsb.org.au/Our_Services/Community_Services/Print_Alternatives_Services

You can hear Isobel's interview, go to,

www.rphadelaide.org.au/Webcast.html

The program to download is RSB Focus.

Our guest on Vision Extra is Heidi Limareff, Audiologist and
head of Hearing Cando, talking about her Role and advancements in hearing aid
technology.

http://www.candohearing.com.au

You can hear Heidi's interview, go to

www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/VE.mp3

Our guests on Focal Point are:

Chantelle Griffiths, National Braille Co-ordinator and Sales
and Service Queensland, for Pacific Vision talking about the just arriving
Braille Sense U2 from HIMS

http://www.lowvision.com.au/index.html

Sheelagh Daniels-Mayze, a PHD student talking about her
life, studies and doing online work via computer at Philadelphia,

http://www.unisanet.unisa.edu.au/students/homepage.asp?Name=Sheelagh.Daniels-Mayes

Arlene Taylor, talking about an Event Friday at Flinders
Medical Centre and the Lyel Mcewin Hospitals featuring Paws For Diabetes Dogs.

www.pfd.org.au

You can hear these interviews, go to

www.rphadelaide.org.au/links/FP.mp3

RPH Adelaide Incorporated is a not-for-profit, disability
service provider delivering a reading and information service to the print
handicapped via radio 1197am RPH Adelaide. 1st Floor Building 4 at 32-56 Sir
Donald Bradman Drive Mile End SA 5031 Phone: 08 8234 1197

Regards

Peter Greco

<peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rphadelaide.org.au