[dbaust] PATHWAYS 11 Conference 28 - 30 November 2012, Adelaide

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 21:33:26 -0700 (PDT)

PATHWAYS 11 Conference 28 -
30 November 2012, Adelaide

www.pathways11.com.au

The Pathways 11 Executive Committee, warmly invite you to join us at the
Adelaide Convention Centre, 28 to 30 November 2012, to explore the theme,
"Sharpening Ideas: Refining and Re-defining".

We are very pleased to announce the official launch of the ATEND Pathways 11
Conference website and that the Call for Abstracts is now open!

Planning is well under way with a number of key speakers already confirmed. We
encourage you to participate as a delegate, speaker or by submitting a poster
presentation.

Check out our website at www.pathways11.com.au  and bookmark us for future
reference to keep up to date with our latest developments.

About Pathways - Held biennially, Pathways Conferences bring together a range
of professional and academic staff to identify and remove barriers to people
with disabilities participating in post secondary education.  The
conference will provide an opportunity to stimulate new ideas, review current
practice and policy, update skills and network with colleagues from around
Australia and New Zealand.

Call for Abstracts and Posters - Now Open!
http://www.plevin.com.au/pathways11/cfp.html

We are currently welcoming abstracts for consideration for the Pathways 11
Conference for workshops and poster presentations.  We encourage you to
start thinking about your presentation and submit your abstract online.
Submissions close 1 May 2012. Visit the Call for Abstracts page on the
conference website for more information.

Registration will open on 1 May 2012, with Early Bird registration closing on 1
October 2012.