[dbaust] Audio Description Survey

  • From: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Erika Webb <erikaweb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 22:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

National Standards on Audio Description
http://access2arts.wordpress.com/

Survey on Audio Description

Arts Access Australia’s (AAA)  first ever Annual Members Meeting at the Arts
Centre Melbourne on Tuesday the 8th of May.

It is going to be a great day and we are really looking forward the session on
National standards for audio description. Gaelle is one of a range of guest
speakers who will share different models for providing audio description for
blind and vision impaired audiences.

And… we will all start to work together on developing national best practice
guidelines for the delivery of a quality, professional service.

In preparation for the meeting, AAA is asking people who are blind or have low
vision to answer this quick survey on audio description in the arts:
www.surveymonkey.com/s/JDCNVM9

PLEASE DO THE SURVEY

If you would like to come along in this free members event you can take out a
AAA membership and book a place now!

For more information about the survey, the members meeting or becoming a member
of Arts Access Australia contact Jacqui or Richard at
<jacqui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, or by
phone on 03 8640 6014.