[softwarelist] Re: icnclipbrd 0.12

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:20:44 GMT

On 15 Nov, David Pilling wrote in message
  <t44DKmFhHMPHFw5S@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> In message <4f42515281Paul@xxxxxxxx>, Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
> writes
>
> > I've also tried both versions 0.09 and 0.07 - and both behaved
> > normally.
>
> Interesting

In which case the most likely problem is something to do with RAM
transfers, as these were re-enabled in IcnClipBrd after version 0.09.
Prior to that, IcnClipBrd would have asked O-Pro to send data via
Wimp$Scrap.

The fault could easily lie on either side: the RAM XFer code in IcnClipBrd
had been commented out since I took over the module, and -- although I've
gone through it all carefully and tested it as much as possible -- there's
a possibility that it was disabled for a reason.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/