[softwarelist] Thin lines in OvPro (Windows version)

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:43:37 +0000 (GMT)

Gordon Bennett! Boys and Girls.

I've been attempting to finalise a graphic and text document this
afternoon, and I've spent hours (About two hours longer than I wanted)
making adjustments to thin lines, because once you've made them thin, even
at 999 Magnification it's damnable difficult to pick them up (Hilight 'em).

Yes I'm aware the obvious answer, leave them thicker until the final
adjustments, but some of them just have to be made thin to get the
positioning finalised.

Any useful tips how to pick up ******* thin lines that just won't pick up.

Cheers
Dave S