[softwarelist] Re: Tables in OPW

  • From: "jeff wallis" <jeff.wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 08:35:26 +0100

I think it would be better to retain the option to post as text - I can
envisage a situation where this would be preferable, e.g a table where the
inter-column space was critical and needed to be tweaked; much easier to do
that using the tab ruler rather than going back to the source program.

How about another box on the toolbar for drawing a picture frame or one to
toggle picture/text for an already drawn empty frame?

Jeff Wallis