[softwarelist] Re: Tables in OPW

  • From: John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:48:18 +0100

On 08 Aug, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <200608071914.k77JElG6015929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anthony Baker
> <bonytaker@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >Hi,
> >The best program that I know of is 'Tablemate Designer' from G R Buchanan.
> >In 1996 this was available from 'Dalriada Data Technology. However I
> >think

> That is for RISC OS though not OP Windows?

> There have been huge speculative discussions on comp.sys.acorn (see
> Google groups) about the status of Tablemate and its author.

> I guess I'm saying there's no need to go through it all again. Unless
> someone knows something definite.

It's three years since George B. e-mailed me to say that he'd get back to me
shortly. I'd offered to pick up the stock to arrange for it to be retailed and
was waiting for a copy of the latest version of the program from him.
At the time a 32-bit version of the program was forecast for 'later that
year'.

If anyone is in touch with George the original arrangement we made can still
go ahead.

--
        John Cartmell   john@ followed by finnybank.com   0845 006 8822
        Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527         www.finnybank.com