[softwarelist] Re: Print to A1 PDF

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:40:04 +0100

In message <20121002102538.69a05498@MDXU>, Martin Devon <martin.devon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Every time, I am getting the message "image is larger than the paper size
and will be cropped".

I wonder what happens if you enable display of 'print margins' from the view menu.

Presumably you can carry on and print and see what happens - I think it can happen that this warning is erroneous or irrelevant.

Let us know what happens.

I also have some sort of idea that odd things happen with PostScript printing, something like Ovation Pro examines the paper name and then resets the paper size - I guess this has been discussed here in the past at length.

Other than that, waiting for Martin W to save the day...