[softwarelist] Re: Ovation Pro Styles on start-up

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 12:28:42 +0000

Hi David,

On 23/01/2019 10:34, David Rooke wrote:

How can I stop the automatic display of the Styles window, both on start-up
and on loading a previously created Ovation file? Once the Styles window has
been closed all subsequent loadings (of either a new or a previously created
file) are clear of the offending window.

That is not normal behaviour.

I'd guess that you have a script installed which is making that happen.

Finding the script may be a problem, you need to look at the contents of the main OvnPro Library (and maybe Autorun) folder and then those of all the applets.

Usual game, you made a change and then this started happening, what was the change.

For applets the best approach is a binary chop, turn off half of them, see if the problem vanishes. Then either halve again or try the other half.

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com