[softwarelist] Re: OPW and Windows 7 - another problem?

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:36:39 +0000

Hi,

I wonder about the direct PostScript setting (Print choices) and differences in the documents being printed.

Typical behaviour of PS printers is to accept printout then sit there and do nothing - because they're not configured to give error messages - I know this is not a real printer, but ISTR Adobe works like a PS printer driver.