[softwarelist] Modifying referenced DrawFile pictures

  • From: "John Grogan" <johngrogan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Pilling \(softwarelist\)" <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:47:31 +0100

Hello, David,

I am using Ovation Pro on an Iyonix and I have a referenced Draw file as a
picture.  If I alter the Draw file so as to increase the size of the bounding
box then when I re-open the document, Ovation seems only to reload that part of
the Draw file which is still within the original bounding box.   This means
that even if I then reduce the picture scale, I still cannot display the whole
drawing.  The only way I can get the whole picture is to reload the Draw file,
which means that I lose all the local picture settings and the relative path
name.  Any ideas?

Regards
John Grogan