[softwarelist] Re: Master pages

  • From: Gavin Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 19:54:45 GMT

In message <55423e805cPaul@xxxxxxxx>
Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

It would be nice if any new chapter would offer the choice between either
its own master page, or the master page of the previous chapter. But
probably I'm asking for something that would stir the program fundamentals
catastrophically...

Sorry that I'm a bit late coming to this thread.

I agree with Paul, but would add that it would be extremely useful to
have the ability to choose from not just the previous chapter but
_any_ of the previous chapters.

I often have chapters that require layouts that repeat often in a
cyclic fashion so that the option of having the following would be
fantastic:-

Chapter 1 - Master page 1
Chapter 2 - Master page 2
Chapter 3 - Master page 3