[softwarelist] Re: Macro for Next Page

  • From: "Colin Carnegie" <colinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:26:32 +0100 (BST)

Hi

> Hi,
>
> Somewhere there is documentation on what all key presses and clicks do -
> interesting. The ability to redefine key presses does mean they may not
> always be the same on your copy of OP.

Is there a way of finding what *has* grabbed a keystroke/combination other
than trawling through every single applet or macro - I've lost the use of
CTRL-x as 'Cut' in OvPro (RISC OS) and since it (ctrl-x) doesn't *seem* to
do anything else, I can't figure out why. I know I've installed lots of
applets, and even put a couple of my own macros on the button bar, but can't
specifically remember usurping ctrl-x for anything else.

Best wishes,

Colin

> --
> David Pilling
> email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>    web: http://www.davidpilling.net
>   post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR.
> UK

Colin Carnegie