[softwarelist] Re: Macro for Next Page

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 23:23:01 +0100

Hi,

In message <51db018e53Paul@xxxxxxxx>, Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx> writes
How difficult would it be writing a macro that makes the Page up and Page
down keys display the previous and the next page - rather than scrolling up
and down? The latter could perhaps be assigned to Shift-Page up and
Shift-page down.

Extremely. Shift + Page Up and Shift + Page Down do what you want.

So you define a macro for PageUp with a body of 'S_PageUp

You need to check if I've got the key names and the code for Shift right. The single quote means "original definition of".

I'm sorry I should have answered this earlier today. More tomorrow if the above is not enough.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK