[softwarelist] Re: Macro for Next Page

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:10:41 +0100

Hi,

In message <49366.82.4.34.205.1306841192.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Colin Carnegie <colinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Is there a way of finding what *has* grabbed a keystroke/combination other
than trawling through every single applet or macro

No there isn't. I think there should have been.

It is also possible for two things, styles, menus, macros to lay claim to the same key press with results which are unpredictable.

Perhaps we need some functions that return the keypresses for various things and then someone can write an applet to display them. I don't know maybe you'd just like a big window that shows everything and lets you change it (unlikely).

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK