[softwarelist] Re: Importing Impression files into OP

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:10:29 +0000

David Pilling wrote:
In message <47EE7FAE.4050902@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> writes
Which reminds me there is a tweek to OP Windows that lets you drop an Impression folder document into an Ovation Window to open it ...

I made a change to the program a year or so ago to allow folder documents to be loaded. Well you can load Impression docs into OPW - you can't merge them into an existing document direct ...

Does it matter if the Impression documents contain AW graphics?

Doesn't matter but AW graphics can't be rendered by OPW

I can see that now, thanks. Very useful to be able to drop Impression files into OPW ... AW graphics presumably have to be converted to Draw format, first.

BTW you're posting from a non-subscribed email address so all your postings are bouncing to me.

Sorry about that. I'm using Thunderbird as an email client and sending via Sky's smtp server ... which requires you to use your Sky email address as a username on an SSL connection. I've now (I hope) subscribed for the sky email address, which should cure the problem.
--
C.B.