[softwarelist] Font?

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:28:47 +0100

Leading on from my questions and the answers that sorted the transparency
in PDF problems in Fays documents... Moving on to her Fonts.

She has in her documents, a number (Few, she doesn't go silly with them)
of fonts that don't have PC Win direct equivalents.
I have found one or two that are close enough, so that I can set up OvPro
Font mapping to allow the documents to be transferred between RO and Win.
However, there are a couple which she loves, for which there's nothing
close on the PC side.

Is there anything like the effTTT, but do it in reverse, transform a RISC
OS font to a TrueType font?

Thanks
Dave

--