[softwarelist] Re: Find subscript

  • From: Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ovation software list <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:09:15 +1000

Phil wrote:
On 24 May, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There must be a trick in replacing subscript/superscript with normal text but I have not found it yet:-((

I have tried everything I can think off to do so all it tells me it is not found or it just replaces it with itself.

Need to replace bold subscript s with a normal s. Peter

Erm, I've just selected the sub/sup text, Normalised it which makes it the normal test size, and then select the sub/sup while the text is still selected to change it back to sub/sup without bold.

Did I misunderstand that??

Using RiscOS this end.

Phil

Yes I can change the subscript s to another letter but now I want
a normal plural s on the end of the word. (Or lots of them).

Tried putting the whole word in Find and deleting the word itself
leaving the subscript and then replacing with a normal s and
nothing happens remains as is.

Window OV

Peter

--