[softwarelist] Re: Find subscript

  • From: Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 08:50:40 +1000

David Pilling wrote:
In message <46562B53.9050705@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I think I have solved my problem with subscripts by saving all the document as a text file and then reinserting.

Peter, I've been bounced (as mail list admin) a couple of your postings with attachments.

My feeling is that people don't want postings with attachments - so please could you send them by private email, or better still stick them on a web site somewhere so that anyone who wants to follow the discussion can have a look.

I'm sorry that I have nothing to contribute to the discussion. The SRWE applet is a great effort, but is limited by the interface provided by OP. Built in search/replace with style information would be a good improvement.

Sorry about the bouncing I should have thought:-((

I have put it on my web site a quick learning exercise this am as not done before.

Hope it works well it did for me!!

http://www.users.on.net/~pprewett/example.dpd

Cheers Peter

--