[softwarelist] Re: Colour in Black and White prints - solved.

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:13:35 +0200

In article <mpro.m4fvrp00xk7dc01o6.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What PS driver are you using to feed data to PrintPDF, and what
> optimization settings are you using?

I thought it was 'Custom', but it appeared to be 'Printer'.

> If you're using PS3, have a read of the PS3 manual, in particular the
> bit about PrintPDF at the top of section 3.

Blindly following the manual was actually the very first thing that I did,
after having installed the PS3 driver. I've no idea when or where, but
apparantly I must have changed this setting for some unobvious reason.
Anyhow, the problem is now solved.

Many thanks to everyone for all your valuable suggestions.

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers