[softwarelist] Re: Address and payment changes

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 10:22:57 +0100

On 3 Apr 2012  David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

> Cost cutting measures:

> (1) abandoning the PO Box 22 address

> (2) changing from World Pay to PayPal for payments

> I've not done either yet, but they're on the cards. This is a chance for
> anyone with a compelling reason not to make these changes to step
> forward. Also first shot in campaign to make people aware of changes.

> There are a vast number of references to PO box 22, out there, but I was
> probably paying 20 quid for each item of post last year.

Regardless of how people would like to pay, there's potentially good
news here, I think.

It looks as if David is not only thinking about development, but is at
last thinking about being paid for it. The latter of these is about
time too! He's too long been prepared to develop things from the mere
goodness of his heart.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.