[dance-tech] Re: Loan

  • From: Tank Odyssey <glx_cyrkus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:22:29 +0000

LOL, yup, looks mighty familiar... perhaps our dear list master needs to have a
look into this....

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:30:43 +0100
From: riviera@xxxxxx
To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dance-tech] Re: Loan

hello,

concerning miss rubidge request for money, i think this might be the
ol'nigerian internet scam, since i saw such requests before. correct
me, if i'm wrong...

regards,

georg hobmeier

  Hello,

  How are
you doing? Hope all is well with you, I'm currently in Spain for a
Seminars.

   I need
a favour from you because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel
where my money,and other valuable things were kept and I will like you
to assist me with an urgent loan of 2,300 pounds to sort-out my hotel
bills and get myself back home.

  I will
appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with and I'll Refund the
money back to you as soon as i return. Please kindly help me to send
the money through Western union with my details below.

  Name:
Sarah Rubidge
  Address:
Pau Claris 150 Barcelona, 08009 Spain

  kindly
help me to make the transfer as soon as you receive this email and once
you have it sent, send me the money transfer control number with
details used in sending it.

  Your
reply will be greatly appreciated.

  Sarah