[dance-tech] Loan

  • From: "Sarah Rubidge" <s.rubidge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To:
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 02:19:26 -0700

Hello,

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you, I'm currently in Spain for a Seminars.

 I need a favour from you because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept and I will like you to assist me with an urgent loan of 2,300 pounds to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with and I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return. Please kindly help me to send the money through Western union with my details below.

Name: Sarah Rubidge
Address: Pau Claris 150 Barcelona, 08009 Spain

kindly help me to make the transfer as soon as you receive this email and once you have it sent, send me the money transfer control number with details used in sending it.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Sarah

--
Sarah Rubidge