[dance-tech] Warning Scam email from my gmail account

  • From: Sarah Rubidge <S.Rubidge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:24:06 +0000

 Dear ALl

I am sure that you have sussed this out - but the email suppsoedly from me
aksing for money to be sent to Barcleona is a scam ...... someone has hacked my
account - I can't get into it at all at present ... so email me here
(s.rubidge@xxxxxxxxx) if you need to contact me

Sarah
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
as soon as practicable and delete the e-mail from the system. The University of
Chichester is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration number 4740553. The registered office is College Lane, Chichester,
West Sussex, PO19 6PE.