[ctw] Re: Replacing CA2 with ASSP

  • From: Anthony Clark <aclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 09:35:10 -0500

I am running 10.5.6 on a 1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Mac Mini with 3G of RAM. I have already downloaded Xcode from Apple (which, according to the installation instructions, I need), and Perl from ActiveState (which turns out, I don't need). With the imminent release of 10.5.7, I'm assuming that ASSP will still work.

As to the immediate results, can I assume that clients will experience a temporary upsurge in spam with greylisting turned off until ASSP gets enough spam? The reason I'm asking is that I have a couple of clients that are very finicky and I've got to be ready with an explanation to them.

I plan to do this in the middle of the night. Should take about an hour, yes?

Tony
Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctw post: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
search: //www.freelists.org/archives/ctw