[cst_board] Mere Schedule

  • From: Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_board@freelists org" <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 06:25:20 -0600

So after a restless night, I realized our schedule has 3 of 4 volunteering
opportunities all bunched up in the first 3 weeks of the season.

So my thoughts are to ask for a hosting swap. I will ask if Willow Springs is
willing to host us and we will host Westfield.

Also, I think we probably should have our intersquad meet on that first
Saturday if we hope to use it to train new parents. It's too hard to do that on
a week day.

That gives us two Saturday and two Wednesday volunteer opportunities.

Thoughts?
Heidi