[cst_board] Re: Mere Schedule

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:03:57 -0600

Your thoughts are good, Heidi.  Hopefully that will work out.

Now for an update on suits. Nothing is ever easy. I received word from MI that the suit we wanted will not be a two-year suit, but only one year. I have looked at several other suits (MI has been very helpful, but they have been having huge problems getting stock) and nothing is perfect. Our second choice suit does not come in purple for the boys jammers. (Why would you make it in different colors for boys and girls?) I looked at a splice suit, which is mostly solid black with purple and gray accents. It would be a great choice since they always carry it and it has the wider straps, except that some key sizes are on back-order until September--doesn't help us much. Kristi at MI even looked at a suit for me that wasn't on their list from TYR, and they have plenty of stock, but it is only a one-year suit. At the end of the day, our choices are skinny straps or a one-year suit. Kristi is going out of town on Thursday and would like to get our order in. I'm thinking we go ahead with the suit we chose, knowing that it is a one-year suit. This looks like it may continue to be a difficulty from year to year.

If you have any objection to going ahead with this or other brilliant insights I haven't conceived, please let me know ASAP so I can let MI know.

Karen, I still have ribbons. When would be a good time to get them to you? How is work going?

Thanks for your work, all!

Marlene

On 3/31/2015 6:27 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:

I just wish my thinking cap wasn’t on so tight at 4 am!

Just sent the e-mail to Westfield and Willow Springs requesting the swap. We will see what comes of it.

If it’s too late to change, we will have to sell it as getting in the volunteering early and not procrastinating! You snooze you lose!

-Heidi