[cst_2014_board] End of year update

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:55:40 -0600

Hello CAPS,

All volunteer deposit checks have been securely disposed of except the 3 families who did not fulfill volunteer requirements and the Thieman's. Do I have approval to go ahead and shred the Thieman's as well? Lisa, when can I get the remaining 3 checks to you to deposit?

Remaining ribbons have been put into envelopes by family, families have been notified, and those are back in the guardroom at the pool. The other boxes used for sorting ribbons are also back at the pool.

I still have the box with all of the registration forms, as well as some misc. items (extra forms, pens, etc.) in it. I'm a little uncomfortable leaving all of that at the pool because of the amount of information. I can put it down into my storage room until next summer, but that's not a permanent solution. Any suggestions, or am I just being paranoid about leaving it at the pool? :-)

Heidi, thanks for your work with connecting with the Thieman's and the coaches, and thanks to all of you for your work this season!

Marlene