[cseblist] Members Zone Update and 2003 conference

  • From: ecoworld <ecoworld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cseb ontario list <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:11:47 -0400

ATTENTION all CSEB members!

The CSEB annual national conference is next month. From October 19-21st
, CSEB members from all over Canada will be meeting in regina, SK to
discuss "Life on the Prairies, dealing with Water Realities and Climate
Change". Make sure you book your seat now! Visit the CSEB website for
more details.

While you are visiting the CSEB website, be sure to visit the Members
Zone to view September's Member's Spotlight! This month we are featuring
Katarina Pintar, Communications Officer for the Canadian Water Network
in Waterloo  and also our new Ontario secretary.

Remember, your login details are:

WEBSITE: http://www.exworld.org/cseb
MEMBERS USERNAME : csebmemb
PASSWORD : access1