[cseblist] Photos needed - CSEB Biologists at Work

  • From: ecoworld <ecoworld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cseb ontario list <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:36:22 -0400

We urgently need some photos of "biologists at work" (thats you guys) -
for the cover of the next quarterly newsletter. This is your chance to
contribute and get some publicity for that project you are working on!

Send  copies to me electronically ASAP and remember to include a
paragraph explanation... (min :  who is in the photo and what they are
doing)

If you have a hard copy only please let me know and we can make
arrangements to have it scanned and returned to you for the next edition.

Thanks

Wendy

ecoworld@xxxxxxxxx

Check our webpage for more information: