[csdn-sa] Re: [REMINDER] BBQ & CSDN Meeting, Saturday 16 Nove mber

  • From: Brian Astill <bastill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mcleod, Ian" <ian.mcleod@xxxxxxx>,"'csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:59:17 +1030

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:04 am, Mcleod, Ian wrote:
> People,
>
> Don't know if it helps much - but I now have ADSL at home so I can get ISO
> images off the Internode mirror pretty quickly if needed..

We need the 4 isos for FBSD 4.7, if you can provide.  David's (Andrew's?) copy
doesn't have the version information it should have, to be used by
/stand/sysinstall.

The updated Mozilla would also be good because versions up to 1.0 have known
security holes.  I have 1.0.1, but obtained via the ports collection and
optimised for FBSD.  If I can identify and burn all the distfiles, would that
be of use to anyone?

--
Regards,
Brian