[csdn-sa] Re: [REMINDER] BBQ & CSDN Meeting, Saturday 16 November

  • From: "Mcleod, Ian" <ian.mcleod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:34:22 +1100

People,

Don't know if it helps much - but I now have ADSL at home so I can get ISO
images off the Internode mirror pretty quickly if needed..

I know most people have most of the ISO's anyway - but I can also get the
latest Mozilla releases and Mandrake updates too - I don't know if
'distributing' updates for say Mandrake is useful?  There are about 100MB so
far..