[csdn-sa] Re: [REMINDER] BBQ & CSDN Meeting, Saturday 16 Nove mber

  • From: "Mcleod, Ian" <ian.mcleod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bastill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bastill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mcleod, Ian" <ian.mcleod@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:44:44 +1100

Are you saying you don't need me to get it?

Basically anything on the Internode mirror I can get for you - maybe other
stuff (within reason) if it is outside of the Internode network.  If someone
needs 50MB or even 100MB of updates in a flash I can see what I can do.  I
live close by the city so I am happy to burn up CDs as people need.
Obviously I can't do that while I am at work so it would not be done for a
day or two though (I do have a life as strange as that seems!)

Just let me know by around Wednesday to give me that night and Thursday to
burn up any requests..

BTW - can one remount mount an ISO image as a 'cd drive'?  This way if I
need the Mandrake CD's I don't have to carry them around - it just remotely
mount the ISO image off the Internode server and read off that..

The star office files are on the mirror too..