[csdn-sa] [INVITATION] Community Software Distribution Network -- BBQ and Meeting

  • From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:34:29 +1030

Hi There,

The Community Software Distribution Network - SA is holding a BBQ and
meeting at my place:

DATE:   Saturday 16 November
TIME:   BBQ @ 12 PM
        Meeting @ 2 PM (sharp)
BRING:  BYO Food and Drinks
        (a chair would be useful too)
COST:   Gold coin donation to Teen Challenge - Murray Bridge
LOCATION:
        131 St Bernards Road
        ROSTREVOR SA 5073
        (Close to Norwood/Morialta High School, and
        Moules Road/Arthur Street)

The purpose of the BBQ is a social event, although I have never quite
seen my lounge room so full of computers and miscellaneous computer
equipment as the last BBQ/event.

For those interested in the meeting, I'll be e-mailing an agenda to the
CSDN mailing list. One can subscribe to that list by sending an e-mail
to csdn-sa-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of 'subscribe'.

If you're not aware of what CSDN-SA is, then you can visit our temporary
web-site at:

* http://www.adam.com.au/lloy0076/csdn/

...note that everyone's e-mail address (except mine) is listed as
"vader@xxxxxxxxxx". I promise I'll change that Very Soon Now (tm).

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail if you need any further
details; if you're not really interested in the CSDN meeting but would
like to meet some fellow Unix community members then please feel free to
come just for the BBQ anyway.

DSL

-- Angel of Music, why deny
me? Turning from true beauty! Angel of music, do not shun me, Turn to
your strange Angel!
--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA