[csdn-sa] Re: BBQ and Meeting - 16th November

  • From: "Mcleod, Ian" <ian.mcleod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'David Lloyd'" <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>, csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 16:46:10 +1100

Definately not - spyware and nagware should be strongly discouraged in my
humble opinion.  I would not wish that rubbish on my worst enemy.

Honestly though - I have noticed that a lot of open source / Linux software
is being ported to Windows too - if someone needs a shareware package
perhaps we can look for Windows open source alternatives or see if we can
port stuff ourselves?