[cryptome] Re: strident trident.

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 00:53:15 +0100

OH I don't watch the box Doug but thanks for the link. also rather
interesting that it appears that there are various versions of McNelly's
story floating about. its almost as if someone wants to obfuscate the
disclosure or, assuming the truth of the story. attempt to discredit the
man.

ATB

Shaun

On 19/05/2015 22:47, Douglas Rankine wrote:

Hi Shaun,

Didn’t you see the television the other night? GCHQ now has an open
door policy for gays. The doughnut was lit up like a rainbow to
celebrate the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and
Biphobia, and the overcoming of the state persecution of Alan
Turing... The Intelligence services have finally forgiven him for
being a homosexual...J. Might see a statue of him outside the
entrance soon... J. A sort of mini Colossus with a cipher solution to
enigma in one hand and a chalice with a poisoned apple in it in the
other... J.

See url: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-32753794

Regarding McNeilly, he has certainly nailed himself to the mast. He
even posted a copy of his passport and navy id card to prove who he
was...(if they aren’t false, of course... J.) I have never seen such
a frank exposition of a state of affairs from a whistleblower before.

See url: http://cryptome.org/2015/05/william-mcneilly.pdf

If true, it will certainly stir up the debate about the renewal of
Trident. When the shit hits the fan, I hope he thinks it is worth
it. He could spend the rest of his life in the UK.s equivalent of a
Supermax. I dare say, he is aware of what happened to Chelsea Manning.

The Conservatives and Labour are for its renewal, but the Scottish
National Party is opposed to it and want Faslane shut down and
dismantled and the money spent constructively elsewhere, like on
people, welfare, national health and education.