[cryptome] Re: strident trident.

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 01:29:25 +0100

Hi Shaun,

I am grateful to “In Harms Way” for giving us that version. I have also
noticed that there are a number of versions of McNeilly’s post to the media.
There are one or two things in the posting which are, may I say, making me
suspicious as to its authenticity and credibility, which I won’t reveal at the
moment, except to say that I am reserving my opinion . (Dear
Colleagues...Please note that Dougie is “playing his cards close to his chest”
“hedging his bets” and all those other clichés which advocates of double
conspiracy theory utter during periods of doubt...ha ha... J. There is a
petition which has been got up...but it has disappeared since I last looked for
it...My advice is...don’t sign it until the picture has been clarified...The
Scottish CND one is OK...It has been around for a long time, and is much more
general.

P.S. There is a rumour that Alan Turing kept his sexual orientation a secret at
Bletchley Park. May I assure our colleagues, that in fact this is a lie. His
sexuality was one of the few non-secrets at Bletchley, on account of him
dancing with fellow colleagues who were of the same ilk. There are photos of
him in the room which was used as a dance hall. Such are the myths which are
perpetrated by the media and powers that were, at Bletchley. Deception a la
prime a donna... J.