[cryptome] Re: strident trident.

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 20:42:10 +0100

If what he asserts is actually true then i hope the authorities listen
up and actually secure the weak spots. a nuke reactor going west would
be most unwelcome.

I wonder how easy it would be to walk into the doughnut( GCHQ) without
being challenged?pretty much impossible I would imagine.

ATB
Shaun

On 19/05/2015 18:06, Douglas Rankine wrote:

Hi Shaun,

I see the author handed himself in to the authorities today...I dare
say that the Scottish Nationalist M.P.s at Westminster will be avidly
reading it...and if true, using it as fodder in an attempt to get rid
of Trident in Scotland... J. I dare say that it will be a bit more
difficult to get into HMS Faslane as from yesterday... J.