[cryptome] Re: cryptome Digest V4 #11

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:44:26 +0000

He might not be able to...escartis is an email list manager...
see url: http://www.ecartis.net/

On 21/01/15 23:31, Shelley wrote:
It's right in the header:

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015, at 03:23 PM, Thomas Wright wrote:
Unsubscribe
On 18 Jan 2015 06:08, "FreeLists Mailing List Manager" <
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

------------------------------------
cryptome Digest Sat, 17 Jan 2015        Volume: 04  Issue: 011

In This Issue:
                 [cryptome] Re: Power Point: The Art of Deception
                 [cryptome] The Art of Deception 2: Or how a Democracy uses
                 [cryptome] Art of Deception 2: The weel laid plans o' mice

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 12:50:03 +0000
From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cryptome] Re: Power Point: The Art of Deception

Hi Aftermath,
No...he died of cancer of the throat...I was being flippant...:-) .  He
requested LSD when he knew he was close to death.
    Erickson and Huxley spent a lot of time together and conducted some
experiments on hypnotic techniques and using various hallucinatory drugs
to see what effects they had on the mind and body.  Unfortunately the
house in which the results were stored got burnt down, so they were
never recorded for posterity.

   Just think, if it hadn't been for the CIA producing all those
hallucinatory drugs on a massive scale, so cheapening the product that
the masses could afford to produce and consume it efficiently and at low
cost, then we might not have had all that psychedelic hippie culture and
flower power in the 1960's...All those Chelsea parties and fancy dress
in NY and across the pond in London, all that poetry and
music...and...dare I mention The Beatles and Alan Ginsberg...Where would
we be now...:-) .

   America might have won the Vietnam War, but for the grunts smoking all
that spliff and other drugs which the Vietcong sold them, so that they
could buy arms to defend themselves. Eventually, the grunts started
fragging their officers who wanted them to go to war, they had become so
disillusioned...or stoned. And the US of A would never have developed
its major drug problem, if it hadn't been for some bright spark at the
CIA realising that there was a way of making a lot of money by filling
up those empty planes with cocaine and heroin and all sorts of other
concoctions; which belonged to CIA front companies, returning to
America, after emptying their holds of arms etc for the secret war in
Cambodia.

I am of course familiar with NLP, having studied and researched it at
different times over the years. I must say it isn't my cup of tea and
its connection with Erickson techniques, is rather tendentious and
tenuous.   Various attributions as to who was connected to it were made
by the two protagonists, come advocates, Bandler and Grinder which were
found to have no substance.  They fought amongst themselves in the
1980s.  Along came a plethora of "so-called" self-improvement books, in
the 1980's and 90's making exaggerated and unfounded claims and turned
much of the learning tool game into snake oil, like much of digital
security is today. However, it does have its good points, and, as it
worked for you, what more can one ask...:-) .

Tx also for the further info on tor etc.   I will keep it in mind and if
I see any use for it in the future, maybe I will get round to using
it... At least the information is "out there" on the mailing list, if
any aspiring candidates who need anonymity because of the job they do in
struggling for human rights or whistleblowing around the world, they can
make use of it...then at least they will be able to find it.

Yup...there are many aspects to communications, not just computers and
the internet, but the actions and interactions between human beings,
their minds and bodies and their computers...and other human beings.
Which is, of course, what communications...and cryptome...is all
about...:-)

On 16/01/15 12:29, Aftermath wrote:
I dont think he actually died from the LSD; 100 micrograms injected IM
wont kill you I dont believe.. he just wanted to end on a high note.

I am not too familiar with Eriksons work, but if it is anything like
NLP (neuro linguistic programming) then its going to be powerful
stuff.  will check out his work..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

On Friday, January 16, 2015, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

     Hi Shaun,

     Have you ever had a look at Aldous Huxley and his "Doors of
     Perception" ?

     see url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_of_Perception

     Life story...he died from an overdose of LSD and laryngal cancer
     on the day of Kennedy's assassination.
     see url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley

      He was the first person to put on a television programme
     organised by the BBC on the use  and effects of illegal drugs.
     Not a lot of people have managed to do that since.  They had laws
     against it in them days too, still, anyfink goes in the name of
     science:-) ...and I am still trying to work out how he managed
     it...and got away with it...perhaps it was the respect for his
     father as one of the worlds leading scientists of his time...:-)
     .  Perhaps he hoodwinked all the judges, law enforcers and
     politicians and board of guvnors at the same time...or they were
     all on LSD.  It took me, as a naive young Scot, a long time to
     realise that LSD was not only a unit of currency, prevalent at the
     time.

     Even better than that....did you ever watch "The Manchurian
     Candidate"  a fictional film based on experiments carried out by
     some leading western democracy or other, it might have been the
     Soviet Union...on whether a human being could be psychologically
     programmed with a sub-conscious remit to commit an assassination
     on some leading person and then forget all about it afterwards? It
     was in the era when the science of "brainwashing" of US prisoners
     of war in North Korea came to the fore, and some bright spark
     thought that one could use Milton Erickson techniques mixed up
     with a few illicit drugs to make the assassin more suggestible,
     and then a post hypnotic suggestion to make him forget he had done
     it.  Spent quite a few bob on it I understand, and it came up with
     a lot of unintended consequences...c'est la vie...:-)

     There is a rumour that Frank Sinatra had the film pulled after the
     assassination of President John Kennedy...

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

     Actually, used properly hypnosis can be of great help to patients
     who have suffered some kind of mental and physical trauma.  Many
     patients, particularly those who suffer from shock or loss of
     blood, find that their recall of past immediate events cannot be
     reclaimed due to loss of memory.  Depending on the state and depth
     of shock it is sometimes possible to recover that memory, and many
     patients over a period of time recover full recall.

     Erickson did a  lot of experimental work using hypnotic
     techniques, he was a past master at it.  He called his
     experiments, "pantomimes"...funny eh...:-) .  Because he was
     colour blind, and could only see purple, he did a lot of
     experiments on colour perceptions. He also used time distortion,
     and amnesia and self production techniques of pain killing
     hormones, to help people who were suffering a lot of pain from
     terminal cancer.  It was the mastery of such skills that
     apparently got the CIA interested....
     see url:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_H._Erickson

     //

     On 15/01/15 22:16, Shaun O'Connor wrote:
     next step,  hire a hypnotist to change the juries viewpoint
     subliminally  a la Milton Erickson ( of course he only used
     hypnosis for therapeutic treatment of course)
     OH wait they already hire forensic hypnotists to "elicit key
     details" from a traumatized witness. The mind indeed works in
     strange ways when trying to determine what one saw or did not see
     at a scene of crime.
     On 15/01/2015 21:54, doug wrote:
     http://www.wired.com/2014/12/prosecutors-powerpoint-presentations/

     The use of the subconscious in the Art of Deception....

     Guilty as charged your Honour...The power of Power Point...I
     remember it well...:-)

     Enjoy.

     ATB Dougie.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:21:01 +0000
From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cryptome] The Art of Deception 2: Or how a Democracy uses
Blackmail t

see
url:http://cryptome.org/2015/01/sterling-exhibits-105-108-nyt-15-0117.pdf

James Risen, see url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Risen

Shows the tactics and strategy used by those "in the know" legally and
those who are "in the know" illegally...Though which one is which is
very much in doubt, but in the interests of free speech and free
information, democracy and exposing government wrong doing which is in
denial. I think I would give the reporter the benefit of the doubt.  The
story did, of course, did get published in the end. That's the trouble
with classified information...it is just so leaky.  What was it that
they were trying to hide, the fact that the Iranians had already sussed
it out, or genuinely to hide a deception and waste of taxpayers money
from the American people?

The funniest part about this story is what isn't said...which is, I
think, is that the Iranians already knew that it was a scam and played
along with it, stretched it out for all of its worth to see where it
led; though I can't for the life of me remember where and when I read
that.  Good enough story for a Le Carre novel...in my view...:-)
Enjoy,

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:35:06 +0000
From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cryptome] Art of Deception 2: The weel laid plans o' mice and
men...g

see url: http://cryptome.org/2015/01/sterling-cia-exhibits.pdf
for full documentation on CIA being deceived by Iran.

As you can see my Langauge is changing...this is due to a genetic
disturbance induced by the Anniversary of the Death of Robert Burns and
the thocht of all that whisky and haggis which I will be eating over the
next week or two at all those Burns Suppers I will attend.   The
celebration of this great event happens on Sunday 25th of January.

I dedicate this posting to the CIA and all the other world security and
intelligence services...Lang may yer lums reek.

To a Mouse

/On Turning Her Up in Her Nest with the Plough,
November, 1785/

Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous/beastie/,
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty not,
            Wi' bickering brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,
           Wi' murdering/pattle/!

I'm truly sorry Man's dominion
Has broken Nature's social union,
An' justifies that ill opinion
           Which makes thee startle
At me, thy poor, earth-born companion
           An'/fellow-mortal/!

I doubt na, whyles, but thou may/thieve/;
What then? poor beastie, thou maun live!
A/daimen-icker/  in a/thrave/
           'S a sma' requet;
I'll get a blessin wi' the lave,
           An' never miss't!

Thy wee-bit/housie/, too, in ruin!
Its silly wa's the win's are strewin!
An' naething, now, to big a new ane,
           O' foggage green!
An' bleak/December's win's/  ensuing,
           Baith snell an' keen!

Thou saw the fields laid bare an' waste,
An' weary/Winter/  comin fast,
An' cozie here, beneath the blast,
           Thou thought to dwell,
Till crash! the cruel/coulter/  past
           Out thro' thy cell.

That wee bit heap o' leaves and stibble,
Has cost thee monie a weary nibble!
Now thou's turned out, for a' thy trouble,
           But house or hald,
To thole the Winter's/sleety dribble/,
           An'/cranreuch/  cauld!

But Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving/foresight/  may be in vain:
The best-laid schemes o'/Mice/  an'/Men/
           Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
           For promis'd joy!

Still thou are blest, compared wi' me!