[cryptome] Re: Sarkozy: Background info

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:46:12 -0700

Doug,
What I also find interesting is why Christopher Marlowe was murdered by the
State(England).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU4ExIB62Gw

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 1:36 PM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Neal,
Shakespeares's Plays were written by a lot of people.  All he did
      was to claim ownership.  Some claimants may be genuine, some not.
      The first portfolio wasn't writ down until 60 years after his
      death.  There is a whole market out there laying claims to who
      authored the plays, and various kinds of technology has been
      employed to try and narrow down and apportion the corpus.  Word
      analysis, phrase analysis, sound analysis, pattern analysis,
      relationship use of metaphors, similes, rhyme, rhythm and various
      other forms of expression.  Historical knowledge and facts quoted
      etc...the whole gamut run through computers.

The problem is...that one needs to understand how the play worked
      in Shakespeares' time.  They changed the words every night to
      reflect new events.  They were like talking newspapers, or serial
      novels. Even the masses went to see his plays, as there was very
      few other forms of entertainment apart from bawdy houses, tea
      shops and inns of ill repute. No electricity, no gas and now water
      in the houses.

 Playing to the masses, writing for the masses, writing plays and
      acting was a continuous process, dependent on the news of the day
      and joint work from the team players. Shakespeare was a political
      animal as well as a culture vulture.  Just like the subject matter
      and contents of the threads on this newsgroup, they bear no
      reality to one another.

I am surprised that some American hasn't laid claim to authorship
      of his works.  The Hollywood Fantasy factory and the Motion
      Picture Industry appear to lay claim to everything else invented
      in the world... ;-)

On 02/07/14 18:46, Neal Lamb wrote:

Doug,
>Sounds like a nice time you had over here, across our pond.
>Have you heard or read about the latest scholarship of your Will Shankspeare?
>Seems most of his plays were written by an Amelia Bassano Lanier(1569-1645), a
>Venetian Jew
>in Lillibeth the firsts (Elizabeth I) Court.
>There is a great book just out, which I have: Shakespeare's Dark Lady by John
>Hudson.
>

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyn-3GNOd7w
>

>https://www.facebook.com/darkladyplayers
>

>Neal
>

>On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:59 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>

>Hi Neal,
>Sorry, I don't know what a Charter member is...and
                      I am not a member of Facebook...or Twitter or any
                      other of the "social networks" so i can't get
                      access.  Could you explain further to me please?

>Many years ago, my wife, daughter and myself
                      visited the Smithsonian Institute in New York.  We
                      had a wonderful afternoon looking round.
                      Unfortunately our visit was too short.  I had won
                      a prize in a competition in the English "Times"
                      which entitled me to a long weekend and stay at a
                      top New York Hotel, adjacent to the Park.
                      Property was cheaper there compared to comparable
                      parts of London, I noticed.  Nearly moved over to
                      live...
>ATB
>Dougie.
>
>On 02/07/14 16:30, Neal Lamb wrote: