[cryptome] Re: Sarkozy: Background info

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:59:35 +0100

Hi Neal,
Sorry, I don't know what a Charter member is...and I am not a member of Facebook...or Twitter or any other of the "social networks" so i can't get access. Could you explain further to me please?

Many years ago, my wife, daughter and myself visited the Smithsonian Institute in New York. We had a wonderful afternoon looking round. Unfortunately our visit was too short. I had won a prize in a competition in the English "Times" which entitled me to a long weekend and stay at a top New York Hotel, adjacent to the Park. Property was cheaper there compared to comparable parts of London, I noticed. Nearly moved over to live...

On 02/07/14 16:30, Neal Lamb wrote:
Doug,
I'm a charter member!
https://www.facebook.com/NMAAHC

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:26 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
see url: http://www.voltairenet.org/article157821.html

I don't know how reliable it is as a resume...one has to make up ones
own mind.