[cryptome] Re: Sarkozy: Background info

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:46:03 -0700

Doug,
Sounds like a nice time you had over here, across our pond.
Have you heard or read about the latest scholarship of your Will Shankspeare?
Seems most of his plays were written by an Amelia Bassano Lanier(1569-1645), a
Venetian Jew
in Lillibeth the firsts (Elizabeth I) Court.
There is a great book just out, which I have: Shakespeare's Dark Lady by John
Hudson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyn-3GNOd7w

https://www.facebook.com/darkladyplayers

Neal

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:59 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Neal,
Sorry, I don't know what a Charter member is...and I am not a
      member of Facebook...or Twitter or any other of the "social
      networks" so i can't get access.  Could you explain further to me
      please?

Many years ago, my wife, daughter and myself visited the
      Smithsonian Institute in New York.  We had a wonderful afternoon
      looking round.  Unfortunately our visit was too short.  I had won
      a prize in a competition in the English "Times" which entitled me
      to a long weekend and stay at a top New York Hotel, adjacent to
      the Park.  Property was cheaper there compared to comparable parts
      of London, I noticed.  Nearly moved over to live...

On 02/07/14 16:30, Neal Lamb wrote:

Doug,
>I'm a charter member!
>https://www.facebook.com/NMAAHC
>

>On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:26 AM, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>

>Dear Colleagues,
>see url: http://www.voltairenet.org/article157821.html
>
>I don't know how reliable it is as a resume...one has to
                make up ones