[cryptome] Re: Obama vs Merkel

  • From: Kathy Wittig <kmwittig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 02:57:23 -0400

I think not but if it gets rid of our current form of government, I am all for
it.

KM Wittig
Sent via mobile.

On Oct 27, 2013, at 13:16, Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:57:00AM -0500, Gary Wallin wrote:
> This is a non-story.
>
> All world leaders, because they engage in various kinds of deception
> and not transparency, should expect to be spied upon and have their
> communications intercepted. Do they think the Panopticon should only
> be focused on the targets they select. Me thinks they protest too
> much.

Indeed they do, because in case of Germany it's even legal.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2013-10/nsa-uerberwachung-merkel-interview-foschepoth

As I said, the woman is cynically lying through her teeth.