[cryptome] Re: Obama vs Merkel

  • From: "taxakis" <taxakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 12:52:52 +0100

I think that Angela Merkel didn't (want) to know herself (all the details).
She's smart enough to have gotten the gist a long time ago.  In the
electrospaces article you refer to, she's showing her new Z10 Bb, while the
RS Elcrodat 6-2 M and S have been in deployment for awhile.  I rather think
that with her election victory she makes a start with cleaning up her own
house. It would play out favorably with her electorate. And, whilst, pulling
the strings in the E.U. she and Germany strengthen the European pact. She
simply wants to reroute the arrangements from 1945 and onwards in Europe's
favor. I think she'll pull it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see a
major U.S. personnel stationed in Germany retreat. And that wouldn't be a
bad idea at all.

http://electrospaces.blogspot.com/2013/10/how-secure-is-merkel-phone.html