[cryptome] Re: Interesting

  • From: Redmond <darkredptc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 05:30:35 -0600

The west are supporting the rebels and the east are supporting are
supporting Assad. There will be no "truth" finding out who actually
launched the attack. Small anecdotal bits will be passed off as proof (such
as RT claiming posts blaming assads forces occurred before the actual
attack).

Bottom line: Russia doesn't want to lose a naval base in the area and the
west doesn't want stable strong governments in the area.