[cryptome] Re: Interesting

  • From: Haim Barak <haim357@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:21:43 -0400

I am sorry , Here you have new information,,,,
Secret strategic summit in Germany from the west security systems including
Israel.
You could say that the Egyptian newspaper - "صدي Country" = Saddam Balad
"went journalist card. Managed to get the details of the discussions
held...as part of a strategic summit of the heads of the security of
the United
States, England, France, Germany, NATO and Israeli representative.
Attended by Israeli Mossad representative.
Representative from the United States participated in the NSA.
From other countries were representatives from their security systems.
The conference theme was: "" حول انقلاب مصر "- around the military coup in
Egypt.
The conference was held in Germany from August 16-18.
At the end of the summit event received 29 decisions.
Summit has been classified as "top secret."
Journalist biggest achievement of the paper had details of the issues
raised and discussed during the meeting.
The following documents:
http://rotter.net/forum/scoops1/44694.shtml

Best regards
Haim,